Something Vulpix-related by request.
Guys, take a stand to anonymous hate.
Don’t say you can’t.agreed no one hates my lovely followers and gets away with it
Labyrinth of Magic’s ultimate shiny giveaway!
They are ALL 5-6V with competitive natures, some with egg moves.
- You don’t have to be following me, but it would be a nice gesture. I am planning on doing more giveaways in the future.
-Likes and reblogs both count and there is no limit to how much you can reblog.
-Your ask box must be open so that I can contact you if you win.
I will be drawing 4 winners!
-First place will get to choose 3 of their liking.
-Second place will get to choose 2 from what is left
-Third place will get to choose 2 from what is left
-Fourth place will have whatever is left.
The give-away ends on April 5th,so get re-blogging and liking! Good luck!
Just a friendly reminder that u should call ur animals by gender-neutral or multiple pronouns. They CAN understand you and YES it is possible for an animal to be trans. Your cat having a penis does not make it male. It is straight up animal abuse to deliberately misgender your pets so please do not do it.
oh my god
"friendly reminder" posts annoy me, but here’s one anyway:
The word “problematic” was never meant to be the auto-win card of social justice discussions. Problematic is not a synonym for bad or wrong. Problematic literally means that an issue is complicated, open to debate, and raises important questions about an issue, questions that should be analyzed, discussed, and unpacked.
So when you say something is problematic, don’t just lean back in your chair, pat yourself on the back, and call it a day. Go deeper. Get a discussion going. Analyze that shit. Hear from others and come to some tough conclusions.
Saying “we shouldn’t do X because X is problematic” is as nonsensical as saying “the weather outside is weather.”
Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
The one and only Shinya Ohira
last year i was eating in a fancy, large restaurant when i began to hear a rumble and the distant sound of people chanting ‘potassium, potassium’ and suddenly hundreds of people dressed as bananas flood this restaurant chanting potassium over and over and we were trapped there for a very long time because the bananas would not leave and they were everywhere
i wasn’t joking
everybody needs this in their life
Can we just?